In the animated DC film Batman Ninja, Batman, along with several of his allies and adversaries, are thrust back in time to medieval Japan. The Dark Knight takes on the weapons and methods of the ninja to defeat Joker and his other villains, who are now feudal lords. Catwoman teams up with Batman and battles against Harley Quinn.
This new 1:6 Scale figure from Batman Ninja features ninja Catwoman as she appeared in the animated movie. The head features moveable eyes for a more expressive look. A tight mesh catsuit fits over a seamless body with over 30 points of articulation. She also comes with a removeable mask, ninja armor and her whip and hand claws. The Deluxe version includes a black cat and an extra set of pink hand claws.
The 1:6 scale Catwoman collectible figure features:
- 1:6 scale seamless body (approximately 30 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Catwoman in the animated movie Batman Ninja (2018). The portrait is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and an accurate facial expression.
- One (1) Catwoman head with movable eyes.
- One (1) pair of open hands with claws
- One (1) pair of fists with claws
- One (1) pair of hands for holding whip.
- One (1) black mesh jumpsuit
- One (1) chest and back armor
- One (1) belt with cat head buckle
- One (1) pair of thigh straps
- One (1) pair of kneepads
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- One (1) pair of shin armor
- One (1) pair of shoes.
- One (1) Mask
- One (1) Necklace with bell
- One (1) Pair of Iron Claws
- One (1) Whip
Product Dimensions:39cm x 24cm x 38cm (LxWxH )